Payment & Shipping Terms:
7040AC, 7040ACN1 Single Row Angular Contact Ball Bearings For Air Compressors
|Designations||Principal dimensions(mm)||Basic load ratings(kN)||Function point||Speed ratings (rpm)||Weight (kg)|
|d||D||B||r12 min||r34 min||dyc (Cr)||stc (Cor)||a||Grease||Oil|
1) Model: Open, Z, ZZ, RZ, 2RZ, RS, 2RS
2) Quality level: reach the same level as the Japanese and European bearings
3) Tolerance level: ABEC-1 (P0), ABEC-3 (P6), ABEC-5(P5)
4) Noise Level: EMQ V1 Z2, EMQ V2 Z3, EMQ V3 Z4, EMQ V4
5) Application: home appliances, low noise and high speed electric motors; automotive components, pumps, machinery.
Feature of Angular contact ball bearings:
When the single-row angular contact ball bearing is carrying the radial load, they will be a component of force in the axial direction. Therefore it is suggested that two of there bearings be applied in back-to-back or face-to-face arrangements. Single row bearings can carry radial load and axial load in one direction. Double-row angular contact ball bearings have two designs of one outer ring and two inner rings and one outer ring and one inner ring. For the design with one outer ring and two inner rings, the axial clearance is easy to control during machining.
These bearings are mainly applied in the machine tool spindles, high-frequency motors, gas turbines, oil pumps, air compressors, printing machines and other installations.
Photos of Angular contact ball bearings:
Photos of our factory:
Photos of package: