SKF 29492EM Bainite Quenching Double Row Spherical Roller Bearing 460*800*206 mm
Features and Benefits of Spherical Roller Bearing:
1. Design – Elimination of the guide ring allowed for a design change that improves cage balance and strength.
2. Material Technology – HPS series is made from high-cleanliness Z steel.Special surface treatment of spherical roller bearing increases resistance to wear.
3. Offer advanced material options: Super TF and TL steel, depending on application requirements.
4. Advanced Technology - patented Molded Oil lubrication system is also available.
5. Bearings are also available with an oil groove and holes in the outer ring for re-lubrication purposes. Optional inner ring oil groove and holes available
6. Seal Technology - offers different sealing materials depending on the operating temperature of the bearing.
7. Cage Materials – Available in steel, brass or polyamide depending on the requirements of the application.
8. Manufacturing Technology – Advanced production system guarantees outstandingquality control.
9. Life – up to 2 times the operating life of industry standard spherical roller bearing.
10. Reduced maintenance costs – downsizing to smaller bearings while improving performance and lengthening equipment operating life.
11. Limiting speed up to 20% higher.
||Bearing for wind turbine main shafts with roller-guided cast iron cage
|CA, CAC :
||Retaining flanges on the inner ring, guide ring centred on the inner ring, machined brass cage
||Flangeless inner ring, guide ring centred on the inner ring, two stamped steel cages
||Flangeless inner ring, guide ring centred on the outer ring raceway, two stamped steel cages
||Optimized internal design for increased load carrying capacity
213, 222 and 223 series: Flangeless inner ring and two stamped steel cages. Annular groove and three lubrication holes in the outer ring.
d ≤ 65 mm: Guide ring centred on the inner ring
d > 65 mm: Guide ring centred on the cage
||Tapered bore, taper 1:12
||Tapered bore, taper 1:30
||P6 + C2
||Bearings for vibratory applications with surface hardened cages
||Annular groove and three lubrication holes in the outer ring
||Inner ring of case-hardened steel with helical groove in bore
||Inner ring of case-hardening steelc
Spherical roller bearing:
It is a rolling-element bearing that permits rotation with low friction,and permits angular misalignment. Typically spherical roller bearings support a rotating shaft in the bore of the inner ring that
may be misaligned in respect to the outer ring. The misalignment is possible due to the spherical internal shape of the outer ring and spherical rollers.Most spherical roller bearing is designed with two rows of rollers,
allowing them to take very heavy radial loads and heavy axial loads. There are also designs with one row of rollers, suitable for lower radial loads and virtually no axial load.
1. Accommodate misalignment
Spherical roller bearings can self-aligning like self-aligning ball bearings or CARB bearings
2. High load carrying capacity
Spherical roller bearings are designed to accommodate both heavy radial loads and axial loads in both directions.
3. Long service life
The rollers are manufactured to such tight dimensional and geometrical tolerances that they are practically identical in a roller set. The symmetrical rollers self-adjust , providing optimal load distribution along the roller length and together with the special profile prevent stress peaks at the roller ends
4. Low friction
Self-guiding rollers keep friction and frictional heat at low levels . A floating guide ring guides unloaded rollers so that they enter the load zone in the optimal position.
||Spherical Roller Bearings
||Chrome Steel, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
||CC,CCK,CA,CAK,E,EK, K.MB, EAE4,E1.K and so on
||C0, C3, C4 ,C5
||Mine machine, port hoisting machine, port transfer equipment, crane; exc
Application of spherical roller bearing:
Spherical roller bearing are used in a variety of applications. Examples include mining, petroleum production, power generation, power transmission, cement processing, aggregate crushing, and metal recycling. Some spherical roller bearings are used in briquetting machines, rubber mixing equipment, rolling mills, rotary dryers, or pulp and paper machinery. Others are used in construction equipment, crushers, electric motors, blowers and fans, gears and drives, plastics machinery, machine tools and traction motors and pumps.