Angular contact ball bearings can be used to support radial and axial loading at the same time. Because the single row angular contact ball bearing can take axial loading only in single direction, matched bearings are often adopted. When used in pairs of bearings, it is convenient to adjust them.
The material that to make into the cage are brass, synthetic resins and so on, they are divided pedestald on the bearing features and use environment. Angular contact ball bearings can be used to support radial and axial loading at the same time. It can support pure axial loading too, the max of axial loading depends on the contact angle, and the loading ability will increase when the contact angle increased.
They can be divided into 3 types according to their structure:
1. Contact angular ball bearings single-row,
When contact angle is 15° And with locking wellhead in outer ring named type 7000C
When contact angle is 25° And with locking wellhead in outer ring named type 7000AC
When contact angle is 40° And with locking wellhead in outer ring named type 7000B
2. Paired mounting contact angular ball bearings, this type can be assembling in series, back to back and face to face.
3. Contact angular ball bearings double-row, contact angle of this type is 30°
1) Model: Open, Z, ZZ, RZ, 2RZ, RS, 2RS
2) Quality level: reach the same level as the Japanese and European bearings
5) Application: home appliances, low noise and high speed electric motors; automotive components, pumps, machinery.
Feature of Angular contact ball bearings:
When the single-row angular contact ball bearing is carrying the radial load, they will be a component of force in the axial direction. Therefore it is suggested that two of there bearings be applied in back-to-back or face-to-face arrangements. Single row bearings can carry radial load and axial load in one direction. Double-row angular contact ball bearings have two designs of one outer ring and two inner rings and one outer ring and one inner ring. For the design with one outer ring and two inner rings, the axial clearance is easy to control during machining.
These bearings are mainly applied in the machine tool spindles, high-frequency motors, gas turbines, oil pumps, air compressors, printing machines and other installations.