High-speed Koyo Bearing 6404 , Single Row Radial Deep Groove Ball Bearing
The single row radial deep groove ball bearing 6404 is Koyos most widely produced ball bearing
Radial Internal Clearance
Deep groove ball bearings are available in a variety of sizes, and are the most popular of all rolling bearings. This type of bearing supports radial load and a certain degree of axial load in both directions simultaneously.
- Simplifies sealing structure of applications.
- Greasing is not necessary because bearings are pre-lubricated.
With locating snap ring
- Bearings with a locating snap ring can be fit to the housing easily, as the locating snap ring facilitates axial positioning.
Extra-small ball bearings and miniature ball bearings
- The open type is widely used. Also available are the shielded/sealed type and the flanged type; the latter is easily positioned in the axial direction.
Maximum type ball bearings
- These bearings are single-row deep groove ball bearings with a filling slot on both the inner and outer rings. They feature an enhanced radial load rating as they can contain more balls of larger diameter.
- Not suitable for applications that involve axial loading or high-speed rotation.
- When the bearing is installed, the filling slot on the fixed bearing ring should be in a no-load area.
Photos of the deep groove ball bearings and our factory: