Payment & Shipping Terms:
koyo Bearing 7205 DB good high-speed performance
Angular contact ball bearings are suitable for applications which require high accuracy and good high-speed performance. This type of bearing is designed to carry a combined load.
|7205 AC/DT 7205 AC/DB 7205 AC/DF||25||52||15||0.24|
|7205 B/DT 7205 B/DB 7205 B/DF||25||52||15||0.292|
|7305 C/DT 7305 C/DB 7305 C/DF||25||62||17||0.452|
|7305 AC/DT 7305 AC/DB 7305 AC/DF||25||62||17||0.452|
|7305 B/DT 7305 B/DB 7305 B/DF||25||62||17||0.516|
|7006 C/DT 7006 C/DB 7006 C/DF||30||55||13||0.226|
|7006 AC/DT 7006 AC/DB 7006 AC/DF||30||55||13||0.226|
|7006 B/DT 7006 B/DB 7006 B/DF||30||55||13||0.26|
|7206 C/DT 7206 C/DB 7206 C/DF||30||62||16||0.396|
|7206 AC/DT 7206 AC/DB 7206 AC/DF||30||62||16||0.396|
|7206 B/DT 7206 B/DB 7206 B/DF||30||62||16||0.444|
|7306 C/DT 7306 C/DB 7306 C/DF||30||72||19||0.694|
|7306 AC/DT 7306 AC/DB 7306 AC/DF||30||72||19||0.692|
|7306 B/DT 7306 B/DB 7306 B/DF||30||72||19||0.782|
|7007 C/DT 7007 C/DB 7007 C/DF||35||62||14||0.3|
Single-row angular contact ball bearings and matched pair angular contact ball bearings
The standard contact angles are 15,30 and 40.
They are identified, respectively, by the supplementary codes "C", "A"(omitted) and "B". Bearings with a smaller contact angle are more suitable for applications involving high-speed rotation.
Those with a larger contact angle feature superior axial load resistance.
Angular contact ball bearings are often preloaded to enhance their rigidity and rotating performance.
For high-precision matched pair angular contact ball bearings of class 5 or higher, which are used in machine tools and other precision equipment, the standard preload is specified in three levels: light(L), medium(M), and heavy(H).
When this type of bearing is loaded radially, an axial component of force is produced. In this case, two bearings are used together facing one another, or two or more bearings are matched and used.
Double-row angular contact ball bearings
Consist of two single-row angular contact ball bearings matched back-to-back, with inner and outer rings integrated.
These bearings are mainly applied in the machine tool spindles, high-frequency motors, gas turbines, oil pumps, air compressors, printing machines and other installations.
1. Angular contact ball bearings have raceways in the inner and outer rings that are displaced with respect to each other in the direction of the bearing axis. This means that they are designed to accommodate combined loads, i. E. Simultaneously acting radial and axial loads.
2. The axial load carrying capacity of angular contact ball bearings increases with increasing contact angle. The contact angle α is defined as the angle between the line joining the points of cont
Double row angular contact bearings, double row angular contact ball bearings, single row angular contact ball bearings
act of the ball and the raceways in the radial plane, along which the load is transmitted from one raceway to another, and a line perpendicular to the bearing axis.
3. Angular contact ball bearings features:
1) Load capacities are higher than deep groove ball bearings of same dimensions
2) Used for bearing radial-axial combined loads or pure thrust loads
3) Low operating friction and high limiting speed
1). Single row angular contact ball bearings
2). Double row angular contact ball bearings
3). Four-point contact ball bearings